Lucy and I are headed to the hospital tomorrow to see if the new crate works for her. Keep your fingers crossed! I really hope that it goes well. We'll see!!!
We had our big meeting at R. last week and it went great. I'm really excited about having a place to visit that is close to home. Most of the places that Lucy and I go, we wind up driving about 30 mins or so. This place is right around the corner! Everyone there was positive about pet therapy and really looking forward to getting going. I'm hoping that we can find some more teams to head out this way and visit there! We should get to start visiting in May if all goes well.
We're creeping closer and closer to our next dog evaluation--May 2. We have 9 teams signed up this time, and several on a waiting list. It's always hectic the last few weeks leading up as teams have questions, or issues pop up. I'm still trying to finalize a neutral dog team and planning to help with a mock evaluation this weekend.
I also have our one year celebration for ABLE this week. I can't believe that I've been involved with the Delta Society and all these great people a year already!! Oh, how time flies. We have come so far and I'm really looking forward to seeing what the next year can bring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment